Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

owh i luv the theme..i luv everything..practically berkampong at her hs since wednesday..help her preparing for her big day..coz b4 this m way too bz helping for my sis wedding..then tros tlg minah for her wedding..hehe..tramat sgt santik kn..i just feel like sleeping outside tp kang kene marah plk..ahaha..
i hav to b her pengapit during solemnization..ahaha..sungguh Xbertauliah..anything for my bff :D
i just luv the vid made by manggis..i i luv her pada minit ke 1.06..so..so..pretty.. :D
munx n ajip..hehe..i went back around 2am..ahahaa..slamber..they want me to sleep there but i didnt bring xtra baju..all dah pki ..ahaha..plus the reception 2mro pn is at 8pm..so Xbajet pn wanna sleep ova at her hs..plus shes married..miahahaha..her last nite as single woman, she sleeps wif me..so tonite shes gonna start sleeping wif ajip..miahahaha..cannot kaco2 ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment