Thursday, December 4, 2008

I asked for Strength…And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom…And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity…And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage…And Allah gave me Dangerto overcome.

I asked for Love…And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours…And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted …I received everything I needed!

Allah show His love in a very unique way, there way that people like us, always complaining in returns without even try to figure and sort it out by thinking, observing and understanding at the end.
Life is an opportunity to learn, make mistakes and gain the reward or punishment from everything that we do, choose to do, or force to do.
Sometimes, the things that we want the most, is not the thing that we need most and by the end of the day, we realize that we already have it in the first place, but its ok, we learn from mistakes, we grow up with that and we learn and enjoy life by doing it. Just don’t let it be the same mistakes over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment