Saturday, August 9, 2008

m so PROUD of u~~!!!



yuppiess..
im so so PROUD of u my dear sis..my idol..my bestest friend..my roots..my ohana..my protector..my gurdian..my angel..my shoulder to cry on..my xtra hand when i need help..n who means the world to me..
proud of u coz u studies science stream at school yet u manage to grad as an accountant..u've basiclly learn almost everything oledy..only maybe ilmu2 tntg islam o other religion..even i think i cant bare the tought of learning accounting and everything even i love management subjects n oso economy (thanx to uia who made all those subject pre requsit in order to grad n i should propose to them that econs o acc o hs o whateva student should take at least physics 1 o electronics o whatever basic eng subject)haha..luahan perasaan but still i dun think i can take any accounting anymore since last i learn in kemahiran hidup when i was in form 3..but u've made it to the top..u can learn all those stuff that u never learn b4..seriously..i solute u..biak p la those ppl who said that their anak score the bes o what not in finance or econs i dun giv a shit..mmg blaja bnda tuh kot n i tell u..SPM got nothing to do wif universities grading..i hav fren who' done ony ok in spm but skrng deans list kot..in comunication engineering..wow..
congrats to u too coz u got job in cimb bank klia..n the pay is like bes gle...i basically ask u to blanje me n u always say yes..wa..muahxx..muahxx..muahxx..
i kno its been so hard for u to go tru ur life s a student but to me grades r not that important..its ur courage n ur believes..even tho sometimes u fall so badly that u feel like u dun wanna give up but u then stand up n fight back..thats what m so jelous of u..sometimes when i fall i just stay there for like weeks b4 i start to stand back but not u..no matter how hard or hurt r u u still knos theres always hope rite??i still remember those words..n i always will remember..u always said to me that u might not b an accountant one day but ur sure gonna do someting u like but u still manage to finish ur studies..if it was me i dun think i can go on..hehe..m weak..so damn weak..
n there r times when u hav so many to think or to do u still manage to complete all those work..with all those xtra ordenary PRESSURE from up down left n right..i used to get all those but when i was at school..no more now n in return ur da one wh get all those..sometimes u feel so down that u feel like u wish for so many things not to happen but u still can get tru all that..thats the reason y ur so strong..thats y m so so proud of u..UR MY HERO~~!!!
ur a great fren..always help others even sometimes it hurts u..hard to say no..gile2..damn clumsy..like to walk like theres no time to waste n yet ur the greatest person ive ever known..hehe..luv u much..n i thank god for having u as my BIG sister..i luv u and CONGRATULATION~~!!!
p/s:sedih bear brown tuh.. =(

1 comment:

  1. i love u too anis..sooo much.. both u and ciki has nothing but being such a pain in the ass sisters but i love u guys to the bones.. cant live without the both of u.. really.. i believe both u and ciki can make it too.. u guys are actually the biggest source of energy for me to be strong.. u guys are the reason for living and for me to keep moving on :) i love u gurls soooo much.. and thank u for believing in me all these years anis.. thank u.. i miss u sooo much..u not around no fun :( saw i back last week time nk berbuka kat marriot tuh really cheers me up..god knows how happy i was.. love u anis.. <3

    ReplyDelete